About Our Software
TerraBase Inc. provides a powerful suite of software products designed for the next generation of environmental data managers. Data generators, data users and data owners all benefit by using TerraBase Inc.’s technology-based solutions. By converting hard copy and digital data into a single accurate data set, analysis becomes more reliable and cost effective.
Web-based software solutions are now available. Internet applications provide a single point of entry for all data, thus eliminating synchronization and data redundancy, minimizing data errors and providing distributed access to data from remote locations. Your organization has immediate access to real-time data, on a project-by-project basis from any physical location with an internet connection.
Traditional software tools are still available in Desktop, Workgroup or Enterprise Editions.
Technology that delivers immediate benefits
TerraBase software provides immediate and far-reaching advantages to any data generator, data user or data owner. Our software:
- Manages up to four levels of analytical data quality for best analytical result.
- Allows the import of chemical and field data from a laboratory or other data generator.
- Prints in preformatted reports and exports to Excel, Word, Access, Crystal Reports or HTML.
- Eliminates the need to maintain multiple-site databases for reporting and analyses of chemical, geological and spatial data.
- Provides a “global” perspective of environmental projects, promoting more efficient analysis and better conclusions through the use of accurate and timely data.
- Traditional software applications operates on Windows 98, NT, 2000 and XP platforms.
- Is available in Desktop, Workgroup and Enterprise Editions for Access, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Is easy to use and is Structured Query Language (SQL)-compliant.
- Spatially views, queries or imports/exports data with included ArcView Integration
- Automatically displays data in 3D with ArcView 3D Analyst integration.
Technology benefits in our web-enabled versions
- No software to purchase. Instant, cost-free upgrades.
- Unlimited use of the software over the internet. No time limits.
- All you need is an internet connection and web browser. Internet applications provide a single point of entry for all data, thus eliminating synchronization and data redundancy, minimizing data errors and providing distributed access to data from remote locations.
- Your organization has immediate access to real-time data, on a project-by project basis from any physical location with an internet connection.
- Uniquely designed, secure, data handling interface that lets you transfer data safely from your local computer to you internet-accessible database.
- Securely download files, printouts, and reports to your own printers and disk drives.